Wednesday, May 30, 2007

thunderbirds

I took the kids out to see the Air Force Thunderbird show this afternoon. I think my pics look just the same as last year, but here's the best one from this year:



It's hard to get pictures, you just point ahead of where they are & click & hope you get something. They do pretty much the same show every year, so I need to remember next year to take a picture at the very end of them flying what feels like 20 feet over our heads to head back over the stadium & up into the mountains.

4 comments:

Diane said...

When I lived in Monument they would fly over my deck. Very cool!

Diane said...

I'm now living in SE Aurora near E470 but my daughter lives in The Springs. I'd love to find a sewing group in Aurora and thanks for asking.

神待ち said...

神待ち少女を助けられるのは貴方しかいません。是非近所でウロウロしている少女を助けてあげてください。

出合い said...

日頃出合いがなくてお困りの方は当サイトをご利用するだけで素敵な出合いが体験できること間違いなし!最高の出合いで最高の恋愛をしてみませんか?